Save money by switching to Vagaro's Live Stream option from Zoom integration. Vagaro Live Stream costs $10/month and can be used by all of your employees without additional licenses. If you need to stream multiple class or service sessions simultaneously, you'll need additional Vagaro Live Stream licenses but do not need to tie a license to an employee.
- Getting Started with Vagaro Live Stream - Vagaro Pro app
- Getting Started with Vagaro Live Stream - Web Version
- Using Vagaro Live Stream - Vagaro Pro app
- Using Vagaro Live Stream - Web Version
- Vagaro Live Stream - for Customers of a Vagaro Business
To switch to Vagaro Live Stream from Zoom integration, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Add-Ons and click Live Stream.
On the Vagaro Pro app: More > Settings > Add-Ons > Live Stream.
- On the Vagaro Live Stream page, click Activate – Starting at $10/mo.
A pop-up screen will warn that you will deactivate Zoom by activating Vagaro Live Stream.
Note: If you go first to the Zoom integration page (Settings > Add-Ons > Integrations), there will be a link to Switch to Vagaro Live Stream, which will also deactivate your Zoom integration.
(Vagaro Pro app: More > Settings > Add-Ons > Zoom Integration.)
- When you switch to Vagaro Live Stream from Zoom Integration, Vagaro sees the number of Zoom licenses you have, converts that to the same number of licenses for Live Stream, and allows you to change the number.
- If you do not have Vagaro Drive activated for your account and want to save recordings of your Live Stream sessions, select a storage plan, and activate Vagaro Drive.
The storage plans section gives you an idea of how many hour-long sessions you can save with each drive size.
Vagaro will have changed links to future streams in the background when the integration switch is completed, so your customers do not have to be notified of or remember different links to get to their booked sessions.