A Service is something that an employee (service provider) provides for a single customer. Examples are a haircut, a shave, or a massage.
A Service Bundle is a group of up to three services that are sold together, often at a discounted price. Discounted service bundles can be an incentive for customers to purchase.
Services and Service Bundles display on your Vagaro booking page, custom booking page, and at checkout under Vagaro or Custom categories. This article will show you how to move services/service bundles between categories, and how to insert a service or service bundle into a category.
Move a Service/Service Bundle to another category
Vagaro Pro app
- Navigate to More... > Settings > Service/Class Menu.
- Tap Services.
- At the top, you can change the employee whose service will be moved by tapping the name and selecting a different employee.
- Tap the name of a service or bundle.
- Tap Move to Category on the pop-up screen.
- Tap the name of the category to use.
The service/bundle is placed as the last entry in the selected category. You can move it in the list by dragging it (3-bar icon) to a new position.
Alternatively, you can drag and drop services or bundles by tapping the 3-bar icon and dragging it to a new category.
- Navigate to Settings > Service / Class Menu.
- Select the Services tab.
- Click the Action menu (3-vertical dots) by the service or bundle you want to move.
- Hover over Move To and select a category.
The service or bundle is moved to the end of the selected category. You can move it in the list by dragging it (3-bar icon) to a new position.
Alternatively, you can drag and drop services or bundles by clicking and holding the 3-bar icon and dragging it to a new category or position within a category.
Add or Insert a Service/Service Bundle into a category
Inserting a service or service bundle is the same as adding one, except that with Insert you pre-select which category will contain the new service/bundle.
- Click the Action (3-vertical dots) menu by a service or category.
- Hover over Insert and then select Service or Service Bundle.
If you select Service: choose Vagaro or Custom service.
- Select a Vagaro service or create your service or bundle.
If you selected a Vagaro service, it will be placed in your services list in the Vagaro category, at the end of the list. If you want it to be in a different category, follow the steps to move it, above.
If you created a custom service or a service bundle, it will be placed in the selected category (custom or Vagaro). You can move it within the category or move it to a different category.