Adding digital forms to your text and email marketing campaigns is a great way to reduce wait times because clients can complete and submit them before an appointment or class.
Follow the steps below to add liability waivers, consent forms, customer surveys, and other forms to email marketing blasts to customers.
For the basics of creating a marketing campaign, see Creating Email & Text Marketing Campaigns - Vagaro Pro app. The following steps are explained in more detail in that article:
- Navigate to More, tap Email & Text Marketing, and tap Create Campaign.
- Select your Delivery Method and enter the campaign title and/or email subject (depending on delivery method.)
- Select Email Blast, Text Blast, or Campaign Blast (both) as the Campaign Type and tap Next.
- Select Recipients.
All Customers is the default. Tap All> to filter by Gender, Customers of select employees, or an Age Range. Tap Apply to apply the filters.
Note: If you are sending an Email & Text campaign, you'll set up the Email template, then the Text message. If only Text, you'll bypass the Email template configuration.
- Tap Select Email Template or Create Text, depending on your earlier choice.
- Click Next.
- For Email, select a template and customize the design as you like.
Add a form to the email template:
- The email templates in the Vagaro Pro app all have three preset buttons. Tap any button to edit the buttons.
All three buttons have a toggle, so you can turn off any buttons you don't want to use. In this example, we're turning off 2 of the buttons and editing one to add our form.
- Tap the button name.
- Tap Forms.
- Type the form title for the button text.
- Tap in the blank area next to Link URL and select a form from the list.
The Link URL is now filled in.
- If you want to have more buttons, enable and edit them as you want.
- Tap Save on the buttons page, and then Next to finish designing the email.
- You can send a preview email from the Preview page or just tap Next.
- If you are only doing an email campaign, tap Next and jump to Send the Campaign.
If you are setting up an Email and Text campaign, tapping Next brings you to the Create Text Message screen.
To add a form link to the text campaign:
- On the Create Text Message page, compose the text message (you have up to 306 characters, including the forms link.)
- Tap Insert Link, scroll down to Forms and tap a form to select it.
- A link to the form is added in the Compose Text area.
- Tap Next.
You'll see a preview of the text message with a link you can tap to test.
- If you want, tap Send Text Preview and provide a number.
- Tap Next.
Send the Campaign
- Select your send options:
- Send Now is the default, but you can change to schedule the date and time to send your message.
- If you have a connection to a Facebook account, you can add it to the campaign. You'll be asked to sign in to your Facebook account.
- Check the Acknowledge box and then tap Announce to finalize and queue your campaign.
You'll see a confirmation that your campaign has been added to the queue.