Once you’ve created forms, Vagaro’s Forms features include ways to manage them, get them completed by customers (both new and existing), control your employee’s access to forms, and, if needed, deactivate your forms subscription.
Related Article: Create a New Form
Here’s a list of articles about managing and using forms for you to look at:
- Require a Form
- Print a Form
- Send Forms to Customers
- Add Forms to Email Notifications
- View Customer Responses to Forms
- Using Forms from the Calendar
- Embed a Form on your Website
- Track and Manage Forms
- Add a Form to a Customer Profile: Web | Vagaro Pro app
- Upload Files to Forms
- Add a Form to Email Marketing
- Send a Form using Text Marketing
- Using Vagaro Forms Contact Module
- Forms Payment Template and Module
- Send a Form to the Customer-facing Screen on Vagaro Pay Desk
Activate or Deactivate the Forms Feature
- Navigate to Settings > Add-Ons > Forms.
- Click Get Started to activate the feature.
- If Forms is already activated for your account, there will be a Deactivate Forms button in place of Get Started. Click it to deactivate your Forms subscription.
Control Employee Access to Forms
You can control an employee's ability to view, add, edit, and delete forms in your account. Once you locate the Forms Management access level, click View to allow the employee to see all the forms that you have created. Click Modify if you want them to be able to make edits and changes to forms. A green color means the option has been enabled. Click this link to learn more about access levels: Setting Access Levels - Web Version.