The Employee Rent & Fees report lets you see the status of rent/fee payments from employees. You select a period and individual or all employees. You can see just failed payments. You can add past employees to the report, as well.
The report can be viewed on both the Web version and in the Vagaro Pro app.
To run the new Rent & Fees report:
- Vagaro Pro app (next)
- Web Version
Vagaro Pro app
- Tap More and then navigate to Reports > Rent & Fees.
- The report's date range defaults to the current month to date. Tap Date Range to select different dates.
- Tap the Filters icon ( ).
- Accept the default of All Employees or select individual employees.
- Toggle Only Show Failed Payments on to show only those in the report.
- Toggle Include Past Employees on to include past employees in the report.
- Tap Apply to run the report.
The report shows the Payment Date, Employee, Rent Amount, and Status (Paid, Pending Deposit, or Failed.)
Tap anywhere in a payment record to bring up the options of Collect Payment (on Failed payments) and View Details. In View Details, you can see the breakdown of commissions deducted from rent, if applicable.
- Navigate to Reports > Employees > Rent & Fees.
- The report's date range defaults to the current month to date. You can select a different date range.
- Use the Employees drop-down selection to choose individual or all employees.
- Check the Failed Payments box to show only those in the report.
- In Advanced Filters, check the Include Past Employees box to include past employees in the report.
- Click Run Report.
The report shows the Payment Date, Employee, Rent Amount, Amount Paid (after commissions are deducted), and Status. Click the hyperlink under Amount Paid or the More menu (3-vertical dots) and View Details for a breakdown of the rent payment.