Packages allow you to sell future visits and sessions for services and classes.
The video and instructions that follow show you how to run view Package history from either the Package Report or from the Customer Profile.
Navigation - Reports > Packages
- Navigate to Reports > Customers > Packages.
- Click Run Report.
- Find the package and customer on the list. Click the Action drop-down and then select History.
Navigation - Customer Profile > Packages
- Navigate to Customers, select a customer and click the Packages tab.
- Click the More menu (3-dots) and select History for the package you want to view.
Package History Screen
The package history shows the package name, customer name, the payment amount, and the following detail in table format:
- The date the package was changed or modified
- The service or class from the package that was affected
- The number of visits remaining on that date
- The action taken
Possible actions include: increase or decrease balance, pause or resume auto-renew, the original package purchase
- The employee who edited the package