You can let your customers check out on their own device by sending them a link via email or text or having them scan a QR code on your device by following the steps below.
- Find the appointment to check out on the Calendar, tap it, and select Checkout.
- Once you are ready to charge the credit card and complete the transaction tap Pay with Card.
- Select the Checkout Type.
You can choose to continue checking out on your current device or tap COVID-Clean Checkout to send it to your client’s device.
On the next page you can send a checkout screen to the client’s mobile device in two ways:
Option 1 – Send a Link to the Customer’s Device by Text Message or Email
- Enter the customer’s phone number or email address, and then select Send to Customer.
- The customer receives a text message or email containing a link that will take them through the steps to complete the checkout from their device.
Option 2 - Check Out Using a QR Code
- After you select COVID-Clean Checkout, a scannable QR code displays on your device. The customer can scan the QR code on your mobile device, tablet, or desktop using the camera on their phone.
- After scanning the QR code, they tap on the pop-up that displays on their device asking if they want to navigate to the checkout page to be redirected to the secure checkout.
Follow the complete customer checkout steps for COVID-Clean Checkout in How to User the COVID-Clean Checkout (Option 1).