When creating or editing a discount in the Settings menu, you will now be able to select if the discount will be applied to only one item or all eligible items in a transaction. Follow the steps below to use this setting:
Selecting Between Discounting a Single Item or All Items in Cart
1. Click Settings at the top of the page.
2. Select Discounts from the menu on the left side of the page.
3. Click the New Discount button.
4. On this page scroll down until you see Discount will be applied to.
5. You can choose to apply the discount to a Single Applicable Item in Cart or All Applicable Items in Cart.
6. Complete all other fields and select which items qualify for this discount, then click Save.
Applying the Discount During Checkout
1. Click Checkout at the top of the screen.
2. Then select the Customer you will be charging.
3. Once you have added their items to the transaction, click on the Apply a Discount dropdown underneath the items being sold.
4. Here you can select which discount to apply to the transaction. Use the checkboxes to select or deselect items to apply the discount too.
5. Once you have applied the discount, you can complete the checkout process.