If you’re wondering if a room or chair is booked for the day you can now use Vagaro’s Resource View to find out. This view gives you the ability to see individual or multiple resources at a time. Keep reading to learn how to use the Resource View:
1. Go to Calendar.
2. On the left side of the page under the Calendars / Categories section select a Resource. You can even select multiple ones to compare. Once you have selected the Resources, click Checked.
3. The schedules of these resources will be shown.
1. Select Calendar from the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap on the lines at the top right of the screen.
3. On the menu that appears, swipe up to move down the list until you see Resources.
4. Now select the Resource you want to view using the checkboxes. Once selected, tap the Show Selected button.
5. The resource’s schedule will appear so you can view availability.