If you are experiencing any issues with your Vagaro Scanner, you can quickly reset it by scanning the barcode that matches your scanner model below. Make sure your scanner is plugged into your computer or Pay Desk, and then follow along.
1. To reset your scanner, you will need to scan a total of 6 barcodes. First, scan the Enter Setup barcode below.
2. Then scan the Restore All Factory Defaults barcode.
3. Scan the Exit Setup barcode next.
4. Then scan the #SETUPE1 barcode.
5. Next, scan the #UPAPRE1 barcode.
6. And last, scan the #SETUPE0 barcode to finalize the process and reset your scanner.
1. Scan this QR code:
2. The device will now reset itself. Wait at least 10 seconds before trying to scan again.