With Vagaro Pay Desk, employees can clock in and out with these easy methods:
- Using their phone to scan a unique QR code found inside the VagaroPro App
- Swiping or scanning their Employee Timecard
These methods minimize physical interaction with business devices.
Locating the Employee QR Code on the VagaroPro App
- The QR code is in the Employee Profile. Tap More and then tap the employee name or the QR code icon at the top.
- A scannable QR code displays under the Employee Profile.
Note: For a convenient way to access the QR code, employees using iOS devices can add the QR code to their Apple Wallet app.
Using the Employee QR Code to Clock in and Clock Out
- Point the QR code on the mobile device to the blink scanner, which reads the QR code.
Note: You do not have to be on the clock in/out screen to time punch. Employees can clock in with their QR code from any screen on the Pay Desk.
- A message displays under the Employee QR Code on the employee’s mobile device, and at the top of the Pay Desk screen to confirm that the clock in or clock out was successful.
Using the Employee Timecard to Clock in and Out
- Employees can swipe their Employee Timecard with a USB Credit Card Reader or scan the barcode on the back of the card using the barcode scanner.
- After swiping or scanning, a message displays at the top of the Pay Desk screen to confirm that the clock in or clock out was successful.
Note: Employees can swipe or scan their Employee Timecard from any screen on the Pay Desk without interrupting an ongoing task such as checking out a client.
Locate the Most Recent Time Stamp
- Tap More and then the employee name.
The latest clock-in time displays below the QR code.
Note: If an employee forgets to clock in or out, you can manually edit their timecard.