With Vagaro Pay Desk, employees can clock in and out with these easy methods:
- Using their phone to scan a unique QR code found inside the VagaroPro App.
- Swiping or scanning their Employee Timecard.
These methods minimize physical interaction with business devices.
Locating the Employee QR Code on the VagaroPro App
1. The QR code is in the Employee Profile. To locate the Employee Profile on the VagaroPro App, employees will select More at the bottom of the screen, and then tap on their name at the top.
2. A scannable QR code will appear at the bottom of the Employee Profile.
Using the Employee QR Code to Clock in and Clock Out
1. The staff member will point the QR code on their mobile device to the blink scanner. The blink scanner will read the Employee QR code.
2. A message will appear under the Employee QR Code on the employee’s mobile device and another will appear at the top of the Pay Desk screen to confirm that the clock in or clock out was successful.
Using the Employee Timecard to Clock in and Out
1. Employees can swipe their Employee Timecard with a USB Credit Card Reader, or they can scan the barcode on the back of the card using the barcode scanner.
After swiping or scanning a message will appear at the top of the Pay Desk screen to confirm that the clock in or clock out was successful.
How Employees can Locate their Most Recent Time Stamp on the Pay Desk
1. Select the More menu.
2. Tap the employee name at the top of the list.
3. The latest clock-in time will be shown below their QR code.