With Vagaro’s new COVID-Clean Check-In feature your clients can safely wait in their vehicle or at a nearby business while you sanitize and prepare for them, then when you are ready you can notify them to come inside and start their service. This helps to reduce contact points in waiting rooms and at front desks, and gives you the time you need to focus on prioritizing your clients and employees health and well being.
Follow the instructions below to activate and utilize the COVID-Clean Check-In:
Activate the COVID-Clean Check-In Feature
1. Select Settings at the top of the page.
2. Click COVID-19 Ready from the menu on the left side of the page.
3. Scroll down until you see COVID-Clean Check-in. Toggle this switch on to activate the feature.
4. There is also a toggle for Display a Custom Message After Customer Check-In (COVID-19 Message). This allows you to include any last-minute information to your client before they enter your business, like a reminder to wear a face mask before walking inside.
5. Click Save to apply these changes.
How to Use the COVID-Clean Check-In Feature
Once your client has arrived for their appointment, they can check in using the Vagaro Client app on their phone. You will be notified that they have checked in by text, email, and push notification, and their appointment status color will change to green with a small icon of a person with a checkmark.
1. Once you are ready to notify your client that you are ready to begin their appointment, go to the Calendar screen.
2. Click on the client’s appointment on the Calendar screen.
3. A small menu will appear, on that menu choose the option Ready to Start Service.
4. A text, email, and push notification will be sent to the client’s mobile device, letting them know that it’s time for their appointment to begin and that they can enter your business.