With Vagaro’s COVID-Clean Check-In feature your customers can safely wait in their vehicle or at a nearby business while you sanitize and prepare for them. Then when you are ready, you can notify them to come inside and start their service. This helps to reduce contact points in waiting rooms and at front desks, and gives you the time you need to focus on prioritizing your customers' and employees' health and well-being.
Activate the COVID-Clean Check-In Feature
- Navigate to Settings > COVID-19 Ready.
- Scroll down until you see COVID-Clean Check-in. Toggle this switch on to activate the feature.
- There is also a toggle for Display a Custom Message After Customer Check-In (COVID-19 Message). This allows you to include any last-minute information to your customer before they enter your business, like a reminder to wear a face mask before walking inside.
- Click Save to apply these changes.
How to Use the COVID-Clean Check-In Feature
Once your customer has arrived for their appointment, they can check in using the Vagaro customer app on their phone. You will be notified that they have checked in by text, email, and push notification, their appointment status color will change to green (show), and a check-in icon shows on the appointment.
- Once you are ready to notify your customer that you are ready to begin their appointment, go to the Calendar screen.
- Click the customer’s appointment on the Calendar screen.
- Click the appointment, click Change Status, and then click Ready to Start Service.
- A text, email, and push notification will be sent to the customer’s mobile device, letting them know that it’s time for their appointment to begin and that they can enter your business.