Vagaro has recently updated the checkout settings to allow the ability to choose whether your business will require a signature when charging a client’s credit card. By choosing to remove the signature requirement, you reduce the number of touchpoints at your business, helping to keep you and your clients protected. On the mobile app, you have the option to require a signature only when a transaction is above a certain price, allowing you to limit how many clients will need to sign.
Follow the steps below to turn on or off the signature requirement:
1. Select Checkout from the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap the gear symbol to select the checkout settings.
3. Scroll down to the toggle, Require Digital Signature. This is where you can choose whether to require a client signature. when the toggle is enabled, you are requiring the signature. When disabled, you are not requiring the signature.
4. If you have selected to require signatures, you can also select to Require a signature for transactions greater than: and enter in the dollar amount you want. For example, require a signature only for transactions over $200. Now all transactions greater than $200 will automatically require a signature.
1. Click Checkout at the top of the screen.
2. Then select the gear symbol at the bottom of the Checkout screen.
3. The toggle, Require Digital Signature, will appear. To require a signature, turn the toggle on. If the toggle is off a signature will not be required.