Vagaro has recently updated the checkout settings to allow the ability to choose whether your business will require a signature when charging a client’s credit card. By choosing to remove the signature requirement, you reduce the number of touchpoints at your business, helping to keep you and your clients protected. On the Vagaro Pro app, you have the option to require a signature only when a transaction is above a certain price, allowing you to limit how many clients will need to sign.
Vagaro Pro app
- Tap Checkout.
- Tap the Settings icon (gear symbol) to select the checkout settings.
- Scroll down to the toggle, Require Digital Signature.
This is where you can choose whether to require a client signature.
Enabled (red) = Require Signature
If you require signatures, you can enter am amount in Require a signature for transactions greater than. In the example above, the checkout will only require a signature only for transactions over $200.
- Click Checkout at the top of the screen.
- Click Settings (gear icon) at the bottom of the Checkout screen.
- Scroll down to Require Digital Signature. Enable it (green) to require a signature at checkout.
- If you require signatures, you can enter an amount in Require a signature for transactions greater than.
With an amount entered here, the checkout will only ask for a signature if the purchase amount matches or is greater than the entry.