The Vagaro Pay Desk allows you to run the Vagaro software directly on your POS system, providing clients with a seamless checkout experience while keeping your cash wrap area organized. With our COVID-19 prompts, you'll be able to instruct clients to sanitize their hands and wear a glove or wear a finger sleeve when using the touchscreen.
Follow the steps below to set up your Pay Desk:
- After removing the Pay Desk from its packaging, you must plug it in. Start by plugging in the power cord to the nearest power source.
- Next, carefully flip over the Pay Desk to open the port cover and plug the power cord into the matching port.
- Next, connect your Blink Barcode Reader and Vagaro EMV Reader to their ports.
- Close the port cover and turn the Pay Desk back to its upright position. Click the power button on the side of the device to turn it on.
- When the Pay Desk launches, you will be prompted to plug in your accessories. If you have already done so as instructed above, click the green Next button on these screens.
- Once all devices have connected successfully, you will be prompted to log in to Vagaro. Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- You will be asked if you want to display in light or dark mode on the client-facing screen. This can also be changed anytime in the settings menu.
- Once you have completed this step, you will be redirected to the Calendar screen. Now you can use Vagaro as you normally would.