The Curbside or In Store Pickup feature allows you to select the days of the week and time window you want to make available to your clients so they can pick up their online orders at your business. This feature allows you to offer more ways for your customers to receive purchased goods and also gives you additional opportunities to retail products and create income.
To set up this feature, follow the steps below:
1. Click the Settings tab at the top of the page.
2. Select Online Shopping Cart from the menu on the left side of the page.
3. Scroll down to the Product Sales section. You will see an option to enable Curbside or In Store Pickup. Click the toggle to activate the feature.
4. Once activated, you will be able to select the days of the week when customers are able to pick up purchased products from your business.
5. Then you can customize the time window when your clients can pick up their products during the days you chose.
6. Click Save at the bottom of the page to complete the setup. Now customers will know when they can pick up their products from your location.
Customers checking out products online will see two options: "Ship to Address" or "In Store Pickup". If they select In Store Pickup, they will need to choose their pickup date and time based on the options you previously set up. At the same time, they will also be reminded of the pickup address.
When a client places an order, you will automatically receive an email and notification in Vagaro with the date and time the client will be at your location to pick up their order.