Live streaming with Zoom enables you to participate in online services in addition to your existing face-to-face services, classes, or appointments. You can book these remote services from the Vagaro App, Vagaro.com, or via social media for any class or service with a live stream option available. Choose between booking one-on-one sessions with your service professional or joining a live stream class remotely.
The Zoom integration is fully automated and allows you to join a live stream from anywhere with ease. Once your live stream session is booked, you will receive an automated confirmation containing a link to join the live stream. Vagaro automatically synchronizes the Zoom meeting link with the scheduled class or service on the corresponding Vagaro calendar. If the date or time is changed or the live stream session is canceled, Vagaro will automatically update the Zoom meeting to notify all participants.
Follow the steps below to locate, book, and join a Zoom live stream session for select Services and Classes.
How to Find a Live Streaming Service or Class
1. Go to the booking page of the business you want to book with. You can search for a business on Vagaro.com or on the Vagaro mobile app.
2. Click on the class or service you want to book.
3. If the class or service is available for live streaming, it will be indicated with a video icon.
How to Book a Live Streaming Class or Service
1. Once you have located the live streaming service you want to book, tap Book or Request - the option you see depends on how the business you are booking with handles their booking.
2. For classes, click the Classes tab, select the class date, locate the exact class and time you want and tap Sign Up and select your desired number of sessions.
3. You can adjust the number of Attendees and Number of Sessions by tapping on the box to enter the number or by clicking on the minus or plus signs to decrease or increase the amount. The cost will automatically update when you make a change.
4. You can adjust how often you want to sign up for the class by adjusting the drop-down options by Sign up every.
5. Tap on the checkboxes to select the day or days of the week when you want to have your class.
6. You can adjust when your classes will begin with the Start Date option.
7. Click Next. On the next screen, you can select the attendees for this class.
8. Click Add to Cart or Checkout to finalize the process.
9. Your live stream session will be confirmed on the Appointments page in your customer profile. Notice you have the option to reschedule the session. You can also cancel a session.
How to Join Your Live Stream Session
1. Click the Join Video button or link provided in your confirmation or reminder notification. You can also click the Join Live Stream button on the Appointment page when you log into Vagaro.com or the Vagaro app. If you shared the appointment or class to your own personal calendar, you will also find a link to the live stream there. You can join a live stream from a computer or a mobile device.
2. Once you click on the link, you will be taken to the live stream. Keep in mind that you have a few controls while viewing a live stream, including a Mute button if you need to turn off your microphone, and a chat feature if you need to ask a question but it isn’t urgent.