The open rate shows you the percentage of customers who opened an email or text marketing campaign.
For example, if 10 customers receive a message from your business, and 2 of those clients open the blast, this means that the open rate for the campaign is 20%.
To learn how to view the open rates of your marketing campaigns in Vagaro, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
Open Rates in Email and Text Marketing
1. Click Marketing at the top of the screen.
2. Click Create Campaign under Email & Text Marketing.
3. Select Sent under All Messages.
4. Find the message on the list. Then click the Announced option corresponding to it.
5. The display at the top of the screen shows the percentage of recipients who opened the email.
6. Click the Details tab to view a list of clients who opened the blast.
7. Click the Opened tab.
8. The list shows the following:
- The name of the recipients.
- The email and cell of the recipients.
- The date and time the message was sent.
- The status of the message.
9. Hover over the icon corresponding to each client on the right side to get more details about the status of the blast.