The click-through rate shows you the percentage of customers who click on a hyperlink in an email or text marketing message.
For example, if 10 customers receive a message from your business, and 3 of those clients select a hyperlink in the blast, this means that the click-through rate for the campaign is 30%.
To learn how to view the click-through rates of your marketing campaigns in Vagaro, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
Click-Thru Rates in Email and Text Marketing
1. Click Marketing at the top of the screen.
2. Click Create Campaign under the Email & Text Marketing option.
3. Select the Sent tab under All Messages on the left side.
4. Find the message that you want to view on the list. Then select the Announced option corresponding to it.
5. The display at the top of the screen shows the percentage of recipients who clicked on a link in the email blast (email clicked) as well as in the text blast (text clicked).
6. Select the Details tab.
7. Select the Clicked tab to view a list of clients who clicked a hyperlink in the message. The list shows the following:
- The name of the recipients.
- The email and cell of the recipients.
- The date and time the message was sent.
- The status of the message.
8. Hover over the icon corresponding to each client on the right side to get more details about the status of the blast.