The Check-in App allows customers to check into a class by scanning a QR code onto an iPad or tablet. They can also book future appointments and purchase memberships from the app.
To activate this feature, follow the steps below.
Turning on the Check-in App Feature
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Check In App under Add-Ons on the left sidebar.
3. Click Get Started to activate the feature.
Note: This feature is $10 per month and only works on an iPad or tablet device.
4. Select a color theme. This allows you to choose the color for the buttons in the app. Click the image or icon next to Logo to add a logo to the app.
Click the drop-down next to Automatically Return to Home, to select when you would like to be returned to the home screen if you are not actively using the account.
5. Select Allow Customers to Check-In After Class to allow clients to check in after a session ends. Under Time After Class, select a time to set how long after a session a customer can check in.
6. Next to Play Sound, click Success to play a sound after every successful action. Click Failure to play a sound for failed actions. Click None to remove this feature from the app.
Next to Membership Purchase, selected Require to require a user to sign up for a membership after registering for an account on the app.
Click optional to give the customer an option to purchase a membership after registration. Select None to remove this feature.
Select Prompt to scan membership card after purchase to prompt the app to scan the client's membership card after its purchase.
7. Select Membership Required to Check-In to require clients to have an active membership when checking in. A failure note will sound if they don't have an active membership and they will be prompted to purchase one on the app.
Under Message to Customers with Inactive Memberships, enter a message you want to show to clients with deactivated memberships.
Click Allow Customers to Purchase or Renew Memberships to allow clients to buy a membership if they don't have one or to renew a membership that's expired.
8. Click Save when you're ready.