A Resource is a room or a tool that's required to perform a service. It's available in a limited quantity and can be shared by more than one person at a business. Some examples include a massage room, a chair, a cardio room, and different types of exercise equipment.
Follow the steps below to learn more about this feature.
Related Article: How to Add a Resource to a Service
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Select the employee whose calendar you want to book the multiple appointments with resources. The click Checked.
3. Go to the preferred day. Select an available time slot. Then select New Multiple Appointments.
4. Select the service, the service provider, as well as a resource.
5. The Add an Item option appears after selecting the first service. Click this option to add another appointment to the booking as well as an additional resource.
6. Select the service. Select the service provider who's providing the service. Then choose a resource.
7. Select Add an Item to add more services and resources to the booking.
8. Click All to schedule the appointments at the same time.
9. To remove the resource from the appointment, click the X option on the right side.
10. Click Next when you're ready to continue.
11. The multiple services appear in the drop-down when finishing up the booking.
12. Click Add another service to add more appointments to the booking.
13. Finish setting up the booking to your liking. Then click Book.
14. Now, let's view the multiple appointments on the calendar. Under Users on the left side of the calendar, select the employees providing the services. Then select Checked.
15. The appointments display on the Calendar.