To track bookings coming from your Instagram and Facebook pages, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
Tracking Instagram and Facebook Bookings in Vagaro
1. Click Dashboard at the top of the screen.
2. Go to the Appointment Distribution report. Then select a date range. This allows you to see your online bookings within the dates you select.
3. Select the service providers you want to include in the report to narrow the report to bookings for the employees you choose.
4. Click Go when you're finished.
5. The report displays the number of bookings coming from each online site, including Facebook and Instagram.
6. Hover over each item on the chart to view more details. In the example below, Instagram accounted for 288 of the online bookings and about 1% of all the online bookings at the business.
7. You can also track Instagram and Facebook bookings in the Source report. To get started, click Reports at the top of the screen. Then select Source under Appointments on the left sidebar.
8. Click the drop-down under Date Range. Then select your preferred dates. This allows you to see the bookings within the dates you chose.
Click the Service Provider drop-down to select the employees whose bookings you want to see. Under Customer, select the client to narrow the report to online bookings for a specific customer.
9. Click Run Report after selecting the filters you want to use.
10. Click Grid View to view the report in a table format.
11. Scroll down on the screen until you get to the Online section. The report displays the number of online bookings from both Instagram and Facebook. It also tracks online appointments that are confirmed.
12. Click the Export button at the bottom of the screen to export the report to an Excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.