To add a tax to a Membership sale, follow the steps below when using the Web Version of Vagaro.
Note: You first must add your tax rates to the Vagaro account before applying them to a membership sale. Click here to learn more.
- How to Add Tax Rates to the Vagaro Account
- How to Create a Membership in Vagaro
- How to Sell and Redeem a Membership in Vagaro
- Select Settings at the top of the screen.
- Click Memberships under Things We Sell.
- Click New Membership to apply a sales tax to a new membership.
- To add a sales tax to an existing membership, find it on the main Membership management screen (Settings > Things We Sell > Memberships). Click the More menu (3 verticle dots,) and then select Edit.
- Finish setting up the membership to your liking. Then, under Taxation, select the tax you want to apply to its sale during Checkout.
- Click Save when you're finished.
- When saving an existing membership, you can apply the changes to future members or to existing and future members. Select the option you prefer. Then click OK.
The tax applies automatically when selling the membership on the Checkout screen and when purchased from your Online Booking Page.