Select from a gallery of high-quality templates. Add custom images and designs. Use a variety of filters to send email blasts to a specific client list. Add electronic forms. Share a marketing email on Facebook, and use a variety of other tools to customize your marketing campaigns to your liking!
You can specifically send these types of blasts when using the Email Marketing Builder:
- Non-Automated Messages: Allows you to send one-time blasts using pre-made templates as well as your own designs.
- Automated Messages: Allows you to send automated birthday, thank you, and follow up messages on a consistent schedule. You can also send messages to lost customers or clients who haven't been to the business for a long time.
Sending Marketing Campaigns to Customers in Vagaro
1. Select Marketing at the top of the screen.
2. Click Create Campaign under Email & Text Marketing.
3. Click Create Campaign.
4. Select Email to send an email blast to customers.
5. Enter an email title under Campaign Email Subject. Hover over the icon to get tips on how to craft a good title or subject headline.
6. Select the type of message you want to send. You can specifically send these types of blasts:
- A one-time email blast - click here to learn more.
- An automated birthday message - click here to learn more.
- A recurring lost customer campaign - click here to learn more.
- An automated before visit blast - click here to learn more.
- A recurring after visit message - click here to learn more.
Let's send an email blast!
7. Select All Customers to send the message to your full client list. Click Filtered List to use a variety of filters to send the email to a list you prefer. Select Specific Customers to select the specific clients you want to send the blast.
Let's send a text to all customers.
8. Click Edit next to Customers to select the customers you want to send the blast to. Click Edit next to Employees to select the employees you want to send the campaign to. Click See Who to see who opted out of receiving marketing messages.
9. To send the message shortly after it's announced, click Send Now. Select Post On Facebook to post the marketing campaign on your Facebook page. Click Next to continue.
10. To send the message at a specific date and time, click Schedule. Select the date and time. Then click Next to continue.
11. Select the Templates tab to choose a design you want to add to the email. Then, under Select Email Template, choose the exact template you prefer.
12. Select the image you want to add to the message. This automatically adds the photo to the body of the email marketing builder, where you can create the email you want to get out to your customer base.
13. On the left side, choose a module you want to use. You can add the following to the email:
- A header.
- A header image.
- An image.
- Multiple images.
- A combination of images and text.
- URL button links.
- Social media button links.
- A footer image.
14. To add a module, select it from the left sidebar. Then drag it to the email builder. Let's add text and an image!
15. Enter the content you want to add to the blast. To add an image, click the photo icon.
16. Click Upload to upload an image from your computer files. Click Select from Gallery to select one of the images from your Vagaro account.
17. To add a link to the image, select the Image tab at the top of the pop-up. Then enter it in the field under Link to. This way, the client will be taken to your link once they select the picture you have added.
Click Save when you're ready.
18. To edit the image or upload a new image, hover over the picture. Then select the option you prefer. If you do not want to change the image, click Save.
19. To move a module to a different spot on the email, hover over it. Click the move icon . Then drag it with your mouse to the preferred spot on the email.
To edit the module, hover over it. Then click the pencil icon.
Select the trash icon to remove the module.
20. To see how the email blast will display to customers on both a computer and a mobile device, click the preview options at the top of the screen.
21. Click Announce to send the message right away. Click Send Preview Email to get a preview of how the email displays to clients, You'll be prompted to enter the email address you want to send it to.
To send it to multiple email addresses, be sure to separate each email with a comma. Remember, sending a test message counts as an actual email.
To save the progress and finish the blast later, click Save for Later. The software automatically saves the copy as well. Click Back to keep working on the campaign blast.