Adding digital forms to your text marketing messages is a great way to reduce wait times because clients can complete and submit them before an appointment or class.
To add liability waivers, consent forms, customer surveys, as well as other types of forms to text marketing blasts to customers, follow the steps below when using the Vagaro Pro app and Web Version.
- Vagaro Pro app (next)
- Web Version
Vagaro Pro app
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Email & Text Marketing.
3. Select Create Campaign.
4. Select Text under Select Delivery Method. Then enter the title of the text in the field under Text Campaign Name.
5. Choose the campaign type or the type of blast you want to send. Then tap Next to continue.
You can send these types of blasts:
- A one-time text blast.
- An automated birthday message - click here to learn more.
- A recurring lost customer campaign - click here to learn more.
- An automated before visit blast - click here to learn more.
- A recurring after visit message - click here to learn more.
6. Tap Select Recipients to send the message to all clients or to a specific list of customers, set by you.
7. The text creator displays the number of customers as well as employees who will be receiving the blast after you choose the recipients.
8. Tap Create Text to continue.
9. Enter the content you want to add to the message in the field under Compose Text Message.
10. Tap Insert Link to add a web link to the message, including a form of your choice.
11. Select Forms.
12. Choose the document you want to add to the blast.
*Note: you first must create the form before it becomes available in the list. Click here to learn more.
13. The link gets added to the text message right away. Select the link to see how it displays to customers. This allows you to preview it on a separate tab on the device.
14. Tap Next at the bottom of the screen to continue.
15. The content of the message automatically displays in the preview at the top of the screen.
16. Tap Send Text Preview to send a copy of the message to your phone.
*Note: sending text previews count as texts sent under your text marketing plan of choice.
Tap Next to continue.
17. Select Send Now to send the blast shortly after it's announced. Select Facebook to share the message on your Facebook business page.
18. Deselect the Send Now option to set when you want the blast to go out. Select Schedule to choose a specific date and time you want to send the message.
19. Select the acknowledgement box. Then tap Announce to send the message to your customers.
1. Click Marketing at the top of the screen.
2. Click Create Campaign under Email & Text Marketing.
3. To add a form to a new text marketing message, click Create Campaign.
4. To add a form to a text you've already created, find it on the main email and text marketing dashboard (Marketing -> Create Campaign). Click the three dots on the right side. Then select Edit.
5. Select Text.
6. Finish setting up the marketing blast to your liking. Then click Send Now to send it immediately or click Schedule to send it at a specific date and time.
Click Next to continue.
7. Click Insert Link.
8. Hover over Forms. Then select the document you want to add to the text blast.
9. The form gets added to the text message automatically. Click the link to see how it displays to customers. This action allows you to view it on a new tab on the web browser.
10. You can see how the form displays to customers on a new tab.
11. Return to creating the marketing campaign. Select the acknowledgment box. Then click Announce to send the form to your customers.