Adding digital forms to your text marketing messages is a great way to reduce wait times because clients can complete and submit them before an appointment or class.
To add liability waivers, consent forms, customer surveys, as well as other types of forms to text marketing blasts to customers, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
Adding a Form to Text Marketing Blasts in Vagaro
1. Click Marketing at the top of the screen.
2. Click Create Campaign under Email & Text Marketing.
3. To add a form to a new text marketing message, click Create Campaign.
4. To add a form to a text you've already created, find it on the main email and text marketing dashboard (Marketing -> Create Campaign). Click the three dots on the right side. Then select Edit.
5. Select Text.
6. Finish setting up the marketing blast to your liking. Then click Send Now to send it immediately or click Schedule to send it at a specific date and time.
Click Next to continue.
7. Click Insert Link.
8. Hover over Forms. Then select the document you want to add to the text blast.
9. The form gets added to the text message automatically. Click the link to see how it displays to customers. This action allows you to view it on a new tab on the web browser.
10. You can see how the form displays to customers on a new tab.
11. Return to creating the marketing campaign. Select the acknowledgment box. Then click Announce to send the form to your customers.