To select a different design for the social media links you add to marketing emails, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
Choosing a Different Social Media Template for Marketing Emails
1. Click Marketing at the top of the screen.
2. Click Create Campaign under Email & Text Marketing.
3. Click Create Campaign.
4. Finish setting up the email to your liking. Then click Next at the bottom of the screen.
Click here to learn more about creating marketing emails.
5. Select the Templates tab at the top. Choose a template below. Then select the image you want to add to the email. This takes you to the email marketing builder where you can change the templates of the social media links that you add to your marketing emails.
6. Scroll down on the email. Hover over the section that has all your social media links. Then click the pencil icon .
7. Click the Themes drop-down under Edit content. Then select the theme you want to use.
8. The template updates immediately.
*Click here to learn more about adding social media links to your emails.
9. Click Save to store the changes.
10. You'll be able to see how the social media links display to customers when they receive your marketing blast.
11. Select the acknowledgment checkbox. Then click Announce to send the blast with the new social media design you selected.
12. Here's an example of a marketing email the client receives. The links with your chosen design appear on the message.