To select a different design for the social media links you add to marketing emails, follow the steps below.
Choose a Different Social Media Template for Marketing Emails
1. Click Marketing.
2. Click Create Campaign under Email & Text Marketing.
3. Click Create Campaign.
4. Set up the email and then click Next.
Click here to learn more about creating marketing emails.
5. Select the Templates tab, choose a template category, and then a template image.
This takes you to the email marketing builder where you can change the templates of the social media links that you add to your marketing emails.
6. Scroll down on the email and hover over the Social Media links section; then click the pencil icon .
7. Click the Themes drop-down under Edit content. Then select the theme you want to use.
8. The template updates immediately.
Click here to learn more about adding social media links to your emails.
9. Click Save to keep your changes.
You'll be able to see how the social media links display to customers when they receive your marketing blast.
11. Select the acknowledgment checkbox. Then click Announce to send the blast with the new social media design you selected.
12. Here's an example of a marketing email the client receives. The links with your chosen design appear on the message.