The All Customers Filter allows you to send marketing messages to a specific client list, set by you. You can send the blast to all your customers at once or use the search function to find clients you want to email or text.
To send a mass marketing campaign using the All Customers Filter on the Email and Text Builder, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
Sending a Marketing Blast to All Customers in Vagaro
1. Click Marketing at the top of the screen.
2. Click Create Campaign under Email & Text Marketing.
3. Click Create Campaign.
4. Select the type of message you want to send to customers. Click Email to send a mass marketing campaign by email. Select text to text a marketing blast to customers. Select Email & Text to send both an email and text message.
5. Finish setting the message to your liking. Then select All Customers.
6. In the left column, under Customers, you can see the total number of clients who will receive the email through email and text.
In the middle column, under Employees, you can see the number of employees you're emailing and texting.
In the right column, under Opted Out, you can see the number of customers who opted out of email and text marketing.
7. Next to customers, click Edit to see the list of clients who will be receiving the blast.
8. You can see a full list of clients selected to receive the blast. The customers are selected automatically by default.
9. Click Deselect All to unselect all the customers at once.
10. To search for a customer you want to send a message to, enter the name in the search box. Then select the client from the list below.
11. Click Apply & Close when you're finished selecting the filters you want to add. This gets you back to creating the marketing campaign.
12. Next to Employees, click Edit to see the list of employees who will be receiving the marketing campaign.
13. Select the employees who you want to receive the blast. Then click Apply & Close below. This gets you back to the marketing campaign you're creating.
14. Click See Who to see those who opted out of your email and text marketing.
15. You can see a list of clients who opted out of marketing. Click Close below to get out of the screen.
16. Finish creating and setting up the message to your liking. Then click Announce to send it to the list that you specified.
Click Save for Later to save the marketing blast to your drafts and to complete it at a time that is convenient for you. Click Back to return to creating the message.