Sending Text Marketing messages to clients is a great way to market your business and keep them updated on what's going on at your store location or studio. You can specifically send the following types of text blasts:
- Non-Automated Messages: Send one-time text marketing campaigns.
- Automated Messages: Send recurring birthday, thank you, and follow-up marketing campaigns on a consistent schedule. You can also send messages to lost customers or clients who haven't visited your business in a while.
Related Article: How to Use Email and Text Marketing in Vagaro
To sign up for a text marketing plan, follow the steps below. Images are from the Web version unless there's a difference for the Vagaro Pro app.
- Go to Settings > Text Marketing Plans.
(On Vagaro Pro, More > Settings > Text Marketing Plans.)
Web Version Vagaro Pro app
- Select a plan.
The example above is in US$. For pricing in other countries see: https://sales.vagaro.com/currency
- Choose a phone number to use for sending text marketing messages.
These numbers are randomly generated by Vagaro's cell phone message provider. Click Next to continue.
- Tap Get Started. This takes you to the Marketing Dashboard where you can start setting up your first text marketing campaign.
To turn off the Text Marketing feature:
- Go to Settings > Text Marketing Plans (see step 1) and then select Deactivate Plan.
- Select Yes, Deactivate. To cancel, press No Thanks.