The Text Marketing Billing History shows you the number of text marketing blasts you've sent to customers as well as the total amount you're being billed to use the service. You can also see the text plan you are on, billing dates, and the date a bill was paid.
Viewing Your Text Message Payment History
- Go to Reports > Text Marketing Billing History.
- Select a Date Range, select Group by billing date, and click Run Report.
- The report will display the following:
- The Closed Date
- The Billing Date
- The date the bill was paid (Paid Date)
- The Usage or the number of text messages you sent
- The Billed Usage
- Charge - The amount that was charged
- The text marketing plan you're on (Rate Plan)
- The price of the plan you're on (Price)
- The Usage Limit - the maximum number of messages you can send per month based on your plan
- The Over Limit Rate (text) - the amount you pay per text message you send once you go over the limit
- At the bottom of the screen, click Export to export the billing statement to an Excel spreadsheet, or Print to get a paper copy.