The Text Marketing Billing History tracks the number of text marketing blasts you've sent to customers as well as the total amount you're being billed to use the service. You can also see the text plan you are on, billing dates, and the date a bill was paid.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Text Marketing Billing History on the left sidebar under Messaging/Billing.
- Click Run Report after selecting a date range and choosing the search filters you want to add.
Viewing Your Text Message Payment History
1. Select Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Select Text Marketing Billing History under Messaging/Billing.
3. Under Date Range, select the dates you prefer. This allows you to view your billing statements within the dates you selected.
Click Run Report when you're ready.
4. The report will display the following:
- The closed date.
- The billing date.
- The date the bill was paid (Paid Date).
- The usage or the number of text messages you sent.
- The billed usage.
- The amount that was charged.
- The text marketing plan you're on (Rate Plan).
- The price of the plan you're on (Price $).
- The usage limit, which shows the maximum number of emails you can send per month. The limit is based on the text plan you choose.
- The over-limit rate or the amount you pay per text message you send once you go over the limit.
5. Click Export to export the billing statement to an Excel sheet.
6. Click Print to get a paper copy.