To add a tax to a Package sale, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
*Remember, you first must add your tax rates to the Vagaro account before applying them to a package sale. Click here to learn more.
- How to Add Tax Rates to the Vagaro Account
- How to Create a Package in Vagaro
- How to Sell and Redeem a Package in Vagaro
Adding Taxation to a Package Sale in Vagaro
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Packages under Things We Sell on the left sidebar.
3. Click New Package to add a sales tax to a new package.
4. To add a sales tax to an existing package, find it on the list on the main Packages Management screen. Click the three dots on the right side. Then select Edit.
5. Finish setting up the package to your liking. Then, under Taxation, select the tax you want to apply to its sale during Checkout.
6. Click Save when you're finished.
7. The tax applies automatically when selling the package on the Checkout screen.