To add a tax to a Package sale, follow the steps below when using the Web Version of Vagaro.
Note: You first must add your tax rates to the Vagaro account before applying them to a package sale. Click here to learn more.
- How to Add Tax Rates to the Vagaro Account
- How to Create a Package in Vagaro
- How to Sell and Redeem a Package in Vagaro
- Click Settings.
- Select Packages under Things We Sell.
- Click New Package to add a sales tax to a new package.
- To add a sales tax to an existing package, find it on the list on the main Packages Management screen. Click the three dots on the right side. Then select Edit.
- Finish setting up the package to your liking. Then, under Taxation, select the tax you want to apply to its sale during Checkout.
- Click Save when you're finished.
- The tax applies automatically when selling the package on the Checkout screen.
- The tax also automatically applies to the package when the customer purchases it on the Online Booking Page during checkout.