The Specific Customer filter allows you to send a marketing message to a list of customers you choose. You can select them all once, use the search function to find the clients you want to send a blast to or select them individually.
To send a mass marketing campaign to a Specific Customer list, follow the steps below when using the Web Version of Vagaro.
1. Click Marketing at the top of the screen.
2. Click Create Campaign under Email & Text Marketing.
3. Click Create Campaign on the left side of the screen.
4. Select the type of blast you want to send. Click Email to send a marketing email to a specific list of customers. Select Text to send a text message. Select Email & Text to send both an email and text campaign.
5. Finish setting up the message to your liking. Then select Specific Customers.
6. To find a customer on the list faster, enter the name in the search box . Then select the client below.
7. Click Select All to select all your customers at once.
8. Click Deselect All to unselect the client list.
9. To select customers individually, click the checkbox that corresponds to each name on the left side of the screen. Click Apply & Close when you're finished.
10. Select Send Now to send the blast to the list immediately. Click Schedule to send it at a specific date and time.
Select Post on Facebook to post the message on Facebook. This option only appears when you click Send Now.
Click Next to continue.
11. Click the acknowledgment box. Then select Announce to email and/or text the campaign to the customer list that you set.