A Promo Code is a code customers use to get a discount on online purchases. You can create them using the Preset Discounts feature and allow clients to apply these codes toward purchases on the Online Booking Page.
To send a promo code to customers using the text marketing feature, following the steps below.
*Remember, to create a promo code, you must first sign up for the Online Shopping Cart.
Adding a Promo Code to Text Marketing Blasts
1. Click Marketing at the top of the screen.
2. Click Create Campaign under Email & Text Marketing.
3. To add a promo code to a new text marketing message, click Create Campaign.
4. To add a promo code to a text you've already created, find it on the main email and text marketing dashboard (Marketing -> Create Campaign). Click the three dots on the right side. Then select Edit.
5. Select Text.
6. Finish setting up the marketing blast to your liking. Then click Send Now to send it immediately or click Schedule to send it at a specific date and time.
Click Next to continue.
7. Click Insert Link.
8. Hover over Promo Code. Then select the code you want to add to the text blast.
9. The promo code is automatically added to the text message under Compose Text.
10. Select the acknowledgment box. Then click Announce to send the promo code to your customers.