Sending Text Marketing messages to clients is a great way to promote your business and keep customers updated on what's going on at your store location or studio. You can specifically send the following types of text blasts:
- Non-Automated Messages: Allows you to send one-time text marketing campaigns.
- Automated Messages: Allows you to send recurring birthday, thank you, and follow up marketing campaigns on a consistent schedule. You can also send messages to lost customers or clients who haven't visited your business in a while.
To send a mass text campaign to clients, follow the steps below.
Sending a Mass Text to Customers in Vagaro
1. Select Marketing at the top of the screen.
2. Under Email & Text Marketing, select Create Campaign.
3. Click Create Campaign.
4. Select Text.
5. Enter the title or subject headline under Campaign Title.
6. Hover over the icon to get tips on how to craft a good title.
7. Select the type of message you want to send. You can specifically send these types of blasts:
- A one-time text blast - click here to learn more.
- An automated birthday message - click here to learn more.
- A recurring lost customer campaign - click here to learn more.
- An automated before visit blast - click here to learn more.
- A recurring after visit message - click here to learn more.
Let's send a text blast!
8. Select All Customers to send the message to your full client list. Click Filtered List to use a variety of filters to send the email to a list you prefer. Select Specific Customers to select the specific clients you want to send the blast.
Let's send a text to all customers.
9. Click Edit next to Customers to select the customers you want to send the blast to.
10. Choose the customers on the left side. Then click Apply & Close.
11. To choose the employees you want to receive the blast, click Edit next to Employees. You'll be able to select the employees from there.
12. To send the message shortly after it's announced, click Send Now. Select Post On Facebook to post the marketing campaign on your Facebook page. Click Next to continue.
13. To send the message at a specific date and time, click Schedule. Select the date and time. Then click Next to continue.
14. Under Compose Text, enter a message you want to include in the blast. The content appears immediately in the preview on the right side.
15. Click Insert Link to add a web link to the message.
16. Select the link you want to add from the drop-down.
17. The link gets added to the text message right away. Select the link to see how it displays to customers.
18. Click Send Text Preview to see how the text campaign will display to customers.
*Please note, sending text previews will count as texts sent under your text marketing plan of choice
19. Enter the number you want the preview sent to. To send it to multiple numbers, enter them in the field and be sure to separate each number with a comma. Click Send when you're good to go.
20. Select the acknowledgment box. Then click Announce to send the text blast to your customers. The message will appear on the main Email & Text Marketing Dashboard, where you can manage all your marketing campaigns, once it's announced. Click here to learn more about managing your mass marketing messages.
Click Save for Later to save the progress and finish the blast at a time that is convenient for you.