Adding photos to your class menu is a great way to showcase the classes you offer at your studio or store.
To learn more about adding images to your menu, follow the steps below.
Adding Pictures to Classes in Vagaro
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Service/Class Menu on the left sidebar under Things We Sell.
3. Select the Classes tab.
4. Find the class on the menu. Click the three dots. Then select edit.
5. Select Choose File to add a photo from your computer files.
6. Select the image from your computer files. Then drag and drop it into the Choose File field.
7. The image displays immediately after adding it to the class.
8. To edit or change the photo, hover over it. Then select Change Photo.
9. Select Edit Photo to change it. Select Remove Photo to delete it. Select Cancel if you no longer want to change the image.
10. Click Save when you're ready.