Adding photos to your inventory is a great way to showcase the products you offer both at the store location and online. You can add up to four images and set one of them as the main picture you want your customers to see.
To learn more about adding pictures to your inventory, follow the steps below.
Adding Photos to Your Inventory
1. Select Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Inventory on the left sidebar under Things We Sell.
3. Find the product on the list. Click the three dots. Then select Edit.
4. Scroll down on the screen. Then select Add Image to add an image to the product. Customers will see this image when purchasing the product online. You can add up to four.
5. To set the image as the default photo (the image that appears as the main one for the product), hover over it after adding it. Then select Set As Default.
To edit or delete the photo, hover over it. Then select the option you prefer.
6. Click Submit when you are finished. This adds the product to your inventory, allowing you to sell it both at the store location as well as online.
7. The item will appear in the Products list on the Checkout screen. Click here to learn more about selling products from the store location.
8. The product will also appear in the Products section of the online booking page.