To upload files to a customer's profile, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
Adding Images, Pictures, and Files to a Client's Profile
1. Remember, to add files to a customer's profile, you must first do the following:
- Create a form from the Forms Management Screen and insert the Form File Upload option to the document.
- Once you're finished creating it and submit it, you'll be able to add images to this item in the Forms section of the customer's profile.
Click here to learn more.
2. After completing the first step, click Customers at the top of the screen. Then select the client.
3. Select the Forms tab.
4. Click the green Fill New Form drop-down. Then select the form you created from the list.
5. Click Choose a File to upload a file from your computer files.
6. Click and drag the image over to the design.
7. You'll see the image on the list. Click Choose a file to add another image. Click the X option if you want to remove it.
8. Click Save when you're ready.
9. You'll be able to edit or add a new image by clicking Edit. Click Download All to download a copy to your computer files.