To set your business work hours to show open availability during a 24-hour window, follow the steps below when using a computer or the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
Setting the Business Hours to Open 24 Hours
1. Select Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Employee Profiles on the left sidebar under Employees.
3. Find the employee whose hours you want to edit. Then select Hours.
*Remember, the working hours on your online booking page will reflect the earliest and latest times for each day.
Example: If Judy works from 9 AM to 5 PM and Casey works from 12 AM to 11 PM on Tuesday, the business hours on your booking page will be 12 AM to 11 PM for that day.
4. Go to the day. Then select 12 AM as the start and end times.
5. To add the same hours to each day, select Copy to all at the top-right of the screen. Click Save when you're ready.
6. Under Working Hours on the main page of the online booking site, customers will see that you are open all day on your online booking page.
7. To edit the working hours from the Calendar, instead of from the Employee Profiles page, first, click Calendar at the top of the screen.
8. Under Users, select the employee whose hours you want to edit. Selecting the name takes you to the employee's calendar.
9. Go to the preferred day. Select an open time slot. Then select Edit Working Hours. In the example below, we're editing the employee's Tuesday hours.
10. Under Date, select 12 AM as the start and end times. Select the apply to all option if you want the hours to apply to each Tuesday. Deselect this option to only set the working hours for that single day.
Click Save when you're done.
11. The customer will be able to see your open availability under Working Hours on your online booking page.
What to do if the Feature is Not Working
Go through the following troubleshooting steps if the edit working hours tool is not working.
On Desktop Version
- Refresh the page. Then log out and log in again.
- Clear the cache and cookies on your web browser. Then try to log in.
- Try to use a different web browser. Then try to log back in.
On the Mobile Version
- Log out of the account. Then log in.
- Make sure you have the most updated version of the Vagaro Pro App.