Choose from a gallery of captivating email templates. Add your own images and designs, and use a variety of other customizable tools to send automated email and text messages to lost customers in Vagaro!
Sending these types of blasts is a great way to engage and stay connected with clients who haven't visited your business in a long time. It can help boost customer retention and increase customer loyalty!
To send a lost customer marketing campaign, follow the steps below.
*Remember, you must first check out the customer for the software to send a lost customer message.
Sending a Lost Customer Marketing Blast in Vagaro
1. Click Marketing at the top of the screen.
2. Under Email & Text Marketing, select Create Campaign.
3. Click the red Create Campaign button.
4. Select Email to send a mass email to customers. Click Text to send a text message. Select Email & Text to send both a mass email and text to clients. Let's send an email and text!
Under Campaign Title & Email Subject, enter a title or email subject headline.
5. Next to Campaign Title & Email Subject, hover over the icon to get tips on how to craft an effective email title.
6. To add emoticons to the title, click the smiley image on the right side. Then select the emoticons you want to add to the email title.
*Please note: Emoticons are only available to use with email marketing messages.
7. The emoticon immediately appears in the subject line of the email once you choose the image.
8. Select the Lost Customer option. Then use the sliding scale below to set when you want the message to go out to clients.
9. Select All Customers to send the message to your full client list. Click Filtered List to use a variety of filters to send the email to a list you prefer. Select Specific Customers to select the specific clients you want to receive the blast.
10. Under Schedule, enter a time or click the clock icon to select a time you want the blast to go out. Click Next to continue.
11. Select the Templates tab. Choose the template you want to use. Then select the image you want to add to the email.
*Please note: Template images are only available for email messaging
12. On the left side, choose a module you want to use. You can add the following to the email:
- A header.
- A header image.
- An image.
- Multiple images.
- A combination of images and text.
- URL button links.
- Social media button links.
- A footer image.
13. To add a module, select it from the left sidebar. Then drag it to the email builder. Let's add text and an image.
14. Enter the content you want to add to the blast. Click the image icon to add a photo to the email.
Click Upload to upload an image from your computer files. Click Select from Gallery to select one of the images from your Vagaro account.
*Please note: Uploaded images are only available to use in email marketing messages.
15. To add a web link to the image, select the Image tab. Then enter it in the field under Link to. Click Save when you're ready.
16. To edit the image or upload a new one, hover over the image you added. Then select the option you prefer.
17. To move a module to a different spot on the email, hover over it. Click the move icon . Then drag it to the preferred spot on the email.
To edit the module, hover over it. Then click the pencil icon .
Select the trash icon to remove the module .
18. To see how the email displays to customers on a computer or mobile device, select the Preview options towards the top of the email builder.
19. If you're ready to send a mass text message, click Next. To get a preview of how the email displays to clients, click Send Preview Email.
To save the progress and finish the blast later, click Save for Later. Click Back if you need to change any details about the marketing campaign.
Let's click Next to send a mass text blast.
20. Under Compose Text, enter the content you want to add to the text message. The content updates immediately in the preview on the right side.
21. Click Insert Link to add a web link to the message.
22. Select the link you want to add to the text.
23. The link is automatically included in the message. Click Send Text Preview to get a preview of how the message displays to clients.
24. Enter the number you want the preview sent to. To send it to multiple numbers, enter them and be sure to separate each number with a comma. Click Send when you're good to go.
25. Select the acknowledgment box. Then click Announce to send it to clients. Select Save for Later to save the blast to your drafts and finish creating it later.
26. Click OK to confirm.
27. You'll see the email on the main Email and Text Marketing Dashboard (Marketing -> Create Email) once it's announced.
To create a duplicate copy of the message or delete it, click the three dots that correspond to the blast on the right side. Then select the option you prefer.