To set a flat rate shipping cost for your products, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
Setting a Flat Rate Shipping Fee That Applies to All Items:
1. Click Settings.
2. Select Inventory under Things We Sell.
3. Click Edit, you will hover over Mass Edit and then select Flat Rate Shipping Price.
4. A popup will appear to show that the inventory can be broken down by the two dropdown menus showing All Brands and All Product Types.
5. To set up true flat rate shipping, enter the price amount that you want to apply to all online product purchases in the 1st Item Shipping Price box. Enter $0 into the Additional Item Shipping Price box.
6. Click Apply to save your shipping price totals. On the next screen click Save to finalize this process.
Now when a client makes a purchase online, they will be charged the true flat rate amount you entered.
Setting a Flat Rate Shipping Fee for Individual Products
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Inventory on the left sidebar under Things We Sell.
3. Find the product on the inventory list. Click the three dots on the right side of the screen. Then select Edit to set the flat rate shipping fee for that item.
4. Toggle on Flat Rate Shipping. Once enabled, you’ll see two boxes: First item shipping price and Additional Item Shipping Price. Enter an amount in the field for 1st Item Shipping Price on the right side. There will also be a field for Additional Item Shipping Fee. When a client purchases more than 1 of the item, an additional shipping price will be added. Click Submit when you are finished.
Now when customers purchase the product from your Vagaro online booking page, the flat rate shipping cost plus any additional shipping prices will display on the payment page. For example, if you purchase only 1 product the flat rate shipping would be $10, but if you purchased 2 it would be $10 for the first item and $2 for the second, giving you a total of $12.
Online Shopping Cart Flat Rate Shipping Setting
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Online Shopping Cart under Things We Sell.
3. Scroll down to the Product Sales section, then toggle on the Only Charge the Most Expensive "1st Item Shipping Fee" When Selling Multiple Items. When this setting is active and multiple items are in the cart, the most expensive first item shipping price will be added, plus any additional unit shipping prices you've set.
4. Click Save to activate the feature.
What if the Feature is not Working?
Try to go through the following troubleshooting steps if the feature is not working:
- Refresh the page.
- Try to log out of the account and log back in.
- Clear the web browser cache and cookies. Then try logging in again.
- Try to use a new web browser. Then try to log in again.