To set a flat rate shipping cost for your products, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
Setting a Flat Rate Shipping Fee
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Inventory on the left sidebar under Things We Sell.
3. Find the product on the inventory list. Click the three dots on the right side of the screen. Then select Edit to set the flat rate shipping fee for that item.
4. Select Flat Rate Shipping. Enter the fee in the field under Shipping Price on the right side. Then click Submit when you're finished.
Now when customers purchase the product from your Vagaro online booking page, the flat rate shipping cost will display on the payment page.
What if the Feature is not Working?
Try to go through the following troubleshooting steps if the feature is not working:
- Refresh the page.
- Try to log out of the account and log back in.
- Clear the web browser cache and cookies. Then try logging in again.
- Try to use a new web browser. Then try to log in again.