The Forms feature is a great tool to use to create original documents such as liability waivers, consent forms, customer surveys, as well as intake and registration forms.
You can also easily track and manage all the documents you've created or saved to your drafts.
To learn more about managing forms, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
- How to Create a Form
- How to See Customer Responses to Forms
- How to See Incomplete Forms from the Calendar
Managing Forms in Vagaro
1. Click Forms at the top of the screen. This takes you to the Forms Management screen.
2. From here, you'll be able to see all the forms you've published or saved to your drafts. You can specifically see:
- The date a form was published or created.
- The title.
- The status or the number of customers who responded.
- The employee who created the document.
3. To edit or manage a form, click the action menu (3 vertical dots) for the document. You can do the following:
- Edit it (Edit)
- Remove it (Delete)
- Create a duplicate copy (Duplicate)
- View responses from clients (View Responses)
- Copy the URL link so that you can share it with customers (Copy Link)
- Copy the embedded code so that you can add it to your website (Embed in Website)
4. At the top of the screen, use the filters to search for a specific document. Click the All Statuses drop-down. Then select Drafts to see all the forms you've saved but haven't published. Select Published to view forms that are publicly available to your clients.
5. To search for a form by keyword, enter the value in the Search box at the top-right of the screen. Then hit enter on your keyboard.
For example, if you enter "Liability Waiver," the search function will narrow the list to documents with this title.