Select from a gallery of high-quality templates. Add custom images and designs. Use a variety of filters to send email and text blasts to a specific client list. Add electronic forms. Share a marketing email on Facebook, and use a variety of other tools to customize your marketing campaigns to your liking!
To learn about signing up for Email and Text Marketing, see these links:
You can send these types of blasts when using the Email & Text Marketing Builder:
- Non-Automated Messages: This allows you to send one-time blasts to clients using pre-made templates as well as your own designs.
- Automated Messages: This allows you to send automated birthday, thank you, and follow-up messages on a consistent schedule. You can also send blasts to lost customers or clients who haven't been to the business for a long time.
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Email & Text Marketing.
- Select Create Campaign.
- Select Email & Text under Select Delivery Method to send an email and text message to customers.
- Enter the title of the email under Email Subject.
- Choose the type of message you want to send to customers. Then tap Next to continue. You can send these types of blasts:
- A one-time campaign blast.
- An automated birthday message - click here to learn more.
- A recurring lost customer campaign - click here to learn more.
- An automated before visit blast - click here to learn more.
- A recurring after visit message - click here to learn more.
Let's send a campaign blast!
- Tap Select Recipients to send the message to a specific list of customers, set by you.
- After choosing the Select Recipients option in the previous step, select Gender to send the blast to male, female, or non-binary clients. Tap the Customers Of option to send the message to clients of a specific employee.
- Tap Save when you're finished.
- A preview in the middle of the screen displays the total number of customers and employees receiving the blast as well as those who have opted out of receiving marketing blasts.
- Tap Select Email Template to add an image to the message.
- Select a template.
- Select an image.
- Enter the title in the Enter Email Heading field. Then enter the content you want to add to the email in the Enter Email Body field.
- Tap Add Image to upload a photo from your device and add it to the message.
- To edit one of the button links, select it on the screen. From there, you'll be able to apply changes, including changing the wording, creating unique button links, or customizing the appearance.
- Select any of the social media links to edit them, change the URL links that are assigned to each one, or choose a different template.
- Tap Send Preview Email to send a preview of the email to a phone number or multiple numbers, set by you. Tap Next to continue and to begin creating a text blast.
- Enter the content you want to add to the message under Compose Text Message.
- Select Insert Link to add a web link to the text.
- Select the link you want to add to the text blast.
- The link gets added to the message right away.
- Tap Next to continue.
- The content of the messages displays in the Preview at the top of the screen.
- Tap Send Text Preview to receive a copy of the message before it's sent out. Tap Next to continue.
- Select Send Now to send the blast shortly after it's announced. Select Facebook to post the message to your Facebook business page.
- Deselect the Send Now option to set when you want the message to go out. Select Schedule to set a specific date and time you want to send the blast.
- Select the acknowledge box and then tap Announce to send the message.