To track and manage all your email and text marketing messages, follow the steps below when using the Vagaro Pro app and Web Version.
Vagaro Pro app
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Email & Text Marketing.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen to see the number of you emails you've sent during the current billing cycle (Emails Sent).
Below this, you can see the email marketing plan you chose. In the example below, the user chose the Huge plan, which allows them to send up to 100,000 marketing emails (Limit) each month.
Select the Limit link to change your email marketing plan.
- The dashboard also displays the number of texts you've sent during the current billing cycle (Texts Sent).
Below this, you can see the text marketing plan you chose. In the example below, the user chose the X-Large plan, which allows them to send up to 5,000 texts (Limit) each month.
Select the Limit link to change your text marketing plan or deactivate the feature.
- To view and track all the messages you created, scroll to the top of the screen. Then select Campaigns.
- The list displays the number of:
- Messages you've created (All Messages)
- Messages you've sent (Sent)
- Campaign blasts you're still working on (Drafts)
- Messages that are in the queue to be sent out (Queue)
- Recurring messages that are sent on a consistent schedule, set by you (Automated)
- Messages that have been saved to your archives (Archive)
- To view messages within a specific status, select the status from the list. For example, select All Messages to see all the messages you have created. Let's take a closer look at this.
- Select All Campaigns to see all the email and text blasts that were created within the status you selected.
- Select the Email tab to narrow the list to email messages. Select the Text tab to narrow the list to text messages.
- To search for a specific message on the list, enter its title in the Search box. Then press the enter button on your device.
- To track the performance of a marketing campaign, find the message you want to view on the list. Then select the Announced option. Click here to learn more.
- To edit a message, create a Duplicate copy, or store the campaign in your permanent Archive, select the message. Swipe to the right on the screen. Then choose the option you prefer.
On the Desktop Version
- Select Marketing at the top of the screen.
- Under Email & Text Marketing, select Create Campaign.
- You can see all your text and email messages, including:
- Sent messages - these have been sent to your client list.
- Draft messages - these are blasts you're still working on.
- Sending Queue - these are messages that are being processed and in the queue to be sent.
- Automated blasts - these are recurring messages that are sent to customers on a consistent schedule.
- Archive - these are blasts that have been saved to the permanent archive.
- At the bottom-left of the main Email & Text Marketing dashboard, you can see the total number of emails (Emails Sent) and text messages (Text Sent) you've sent during the current billing cycle.
Below this, you can also see the specific text and/or email plan you have selected, in addition to the limit and the cost per message you send if you go over the limit.
- Click the All Campaigns drop-down to filter the list by a specific message type. For example, select All Campaigns to see a full list of all your email and text marketing campaigns.
Select Email to see your email marketing messages.
Select Text to just see your text marketing campaigns.
- At the top-right of the screen, use the search function to filter the email and text marketing list by a keyword or the Campaign Name. For example, enter Thank You to find the campaign with this keyword as the title or email subject line.
- To create a Duplicate copy or save it to the Archives, find the message on the list on the main Email & Text Marketing age. Click the three dots on the right side. Then select the option you prefer.