To manage all your email and text marketing messages, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
Managing Email and Text Marketing Campaigns in Vagaro
1. Select Marketing at the top of the screen.
2. Under Email & Text Marketing, select Create Campaign.
3. You can see all your text and email messages, including:
- Sent messages - these have been sent to your client list.
- Draft messages - these are blasts you're still working on.
- Sending Queue - these are messages that are being processed and in the queue to be sent.
- Automated blasts - these are recurring messages that are sent to customers on a consistent schedule.
- Archive - these are blasts that have been saved to the permanent archive.
4. At the bottom-left of the main Email & Text Marketing dashboard, you can see the total number of emails and text messages you've sent during the current billing cycle.
You can also see the specific text and email plan you have selected, in addition to the limit and the cost per each message you send if you go over the limit.
5. Click the All Campaigns drop-down to filter the list by a specific message type. Select All Campaigns to see a full list of all your email and text marketing campaigns.
Select Email to see your email marketing messages.
Select Text to just see your text marketing campaigns.
6. At the top-right of the screen, use the search function to filter the email and text marketing list by a keyword or the Campaign Name. For example, enter Thank You to find the campaign with this keyword as the title or email subject line.
7. To create a Duplicate copy or save it to the Archives, find the message on the list on the main Email & Text Marketing page. Click the three dots on the right side. Then select the option you prefer.