Allow Family & Friends to share your memberships and packages. Book and pay for your pets, siblings, and spouses, and share appointment notifications and reminders with loved ones using the Family & Friends Sharing feature in your profile!
Follow the steps below to learn more about managing your Family & Friends in Vagaro!
Managing Your Family & Friends List
1. Hover over the profile initials or picture at the top-right of the screen once you log into Vagaro. Then select My Profile.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the screen. Under Family & Friends Sharing, you can see all your family members and friends with whom you're sharing memberships and packages.
A status of Invitation Pending means that the Family & Friend hasn't accepted the invitation to be added to the Family & Friends list.
3. There are three icons that correspond to each Family & Friend's profile. A credit card icon means that the Family & Friend can use your credit card on file.
4. A calendar icon means that the Family & Friend can book for you.
5. A notifications icon means the Family & Friend can receive your appointment notifications.
6. A status of Invitation Pending means that the Family & Friend hasn't accepted the invitation to be added to the Family & Friends Share list.
Click Add Family & Friend to share memberships and packages with more friends and family.
7. Click Save when you're ready.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you book and/or pay for Family & Friends on Vagaro.com?
Before a customer books an appointment or class for their Family & Friends, they must be added to the customer’s Family or Friend, with the option to (1) book for Family & Friends and (2) Share a credit card on file.
Booking an Appointment for Family & Friends
- Start by booking an appointment the way they currently would book an appointment for themselves.
- Once on the Shopping Cart Screen, the first question drop down asks “Who are you booking for?”
- Select a Family or Friend, or add a new Family & Friend from this drop-down, which will indicate who you are booking for.
Paying for an Appointment for Family & Friends
- In the same Shopping Cart Screen, it will ask to “Select Payment Method.” The Family & Friends Sharing icon will be attached to the card that is being shared. Use this to pay with the Shared Card.
Booking a Class for Family & Friends
- Start by booking a class the same the way you currently would.
- After you click “Next” from the Sign Up popup in the Class Listing page, the Select Attendees popup will appear.
- Here you will be given the “Who are you booking for?” drop-down, where you can select:
- Family & Friends
- New Family & Friend
- Guest (for one time use only)