THIS FEATURE WILL BE RELEASED ON SEPT. 26
The File Upload feature is a great way to get customers to upload files, images, and documents to the forms they submit to your business.
They can specifically:
- Upload a copy of a medical waiver, identification form, SOAP note or release form.
- Send photo examples of hairstyles they want stylists to provide.
- Send images of facial treatments they want.
- Add documentation about previous therapies they've received.
Uploading Images and Files to Customer Forms
1. Let's first choose a data storage plan for uploading files to customer forms. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. On the left sidebar under Add-Ons, select Vagaro Drive to select from a range of file storage plans.
3. Click Get Started - $10/mo.
4. If you've activated this feature before and want to restore all your deleted files for a one-time $50 fee, click Restore File.
If you do not want to restore your previous files and start fresh, click Not Now.
5. You'll be able to choose a different storage plan from the main Vagaro Drive page. Click Change Plan.
6. Select the plan you want to purchase. Then click Buy. Click Remove All Storage if you do not want to use the feature.
7. Now that we've chosen a data storage plan, let's add the file upload option to one of the forms we've already created so customers can upload images and files to it. Click Forms at the top of the screen to get started.
8. Find the form on the list. Click the three dots. Then select Edit.
9. You'll find the File Upload option towards the bottom of the module panel.
10. To add the File Upload option to the form, select it on the left sidebar. Then drag it to the Design or Form Builder.
11. Under File Upload, enter a question you want to add. In the field under How many files can be uploaded to this question, enter the number of files or images a customer is able to upload to that specific response.
12. Select the toggle switch next to Required to require the customer to upload an image or file.
13. To create a duplicate copy of the module or delete it, click the three dots. Then select the option you prefer.
15. To get an idea of how the upload option appears to the client on a computer and mobile device, click the Preview tabs at the top of the document.
16. The client will click Choose a file to upload the files.
17. Select Design to get back to the Forms Builder.
18. Click Save and Publish at the bottom of the screen when you're finished.
19. You'll be able to see the form on the main Forms Management screen.
20. To update or manage it, click the three dots corresponding to it on the right side of the screen. You can specifically do the following:
- Edit the form.
- Delete it.
- Create a duplicate copy.
- View customer responses.
- Copy a URL link to the form. This allows you to add the link to your email notifications and marketing emails, giving customers the option to fill out the form electronically before an appointment or class.
- Embed the form to your website.
Click here to learn more about creating a new form.