The Form File Upload feature is a great way for businesses and customers to upload files, images, and documents to Forms.
You can specifically:
- Upload a copy of a medical waiver, SOAP note, legacy files, or release form.
- Add photo examples of hairstyles.
- Upload images of facial treatments.
- Add documentation about previous therapies.
- Upload paper copies of customer forms.
Uploading Images and Files to Customer Forms
1. First, let's choose a data storage plan for uploading files to customer forms. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. On the left sidebar under Add-Ons, select Vagaro Drive to select from a range of file storage plans.
3. Click Get Started - $10/mo.
4. Select Change Plan.
5. Select the plan you prefer. Then click Save.
6. Now that we've chosen a data storage plan, let's add the file upload option to one of the forms we've already created so you and customers can upload images and files to it. Click Forms at the top of the screen to get started.
7. Find the form on the list. Click the three dots. Then select Edit.
8. You'll find the File Upload option towards the bottom of the module panel.
9. To add the File Upload option to the form, select it on the left sidebar. Then drag it to the Design or Form Builder.
10. Under File Upload, enter a question you want to add. In the field under How many files can be uploaded to this question, enter the number of files or images a customer is able to upload to that specific response. This allows you to limit how many images can be uploaded.
11. To get an idea of how the upload option appears on a computer and mobile device, click the Preview tabs at the top of the document.
12. The business and customer will be able to upload a file by clicking Choose a file on the form.
13. Select Design to get back to the Forms Builder.
14. Click Save and Publish at the bottom of the screen when you're finished.
15. You'll be able to see the form on the main Forms Management screen.
16. To update or manage it, click the three dots corresponding to it on the right side of the screen. You can specifically do the following:
- Edit the form.
- Delete it.
- Create a duplicate copy.
- View customer responses.
- Copy a URL link to the form. This allows you to add the link to your email notifications and marketing emails, giving customers the option to fill out the form electronically before an appointment or class.
- Embed the form to your website.
17. To change your data storage plan, go back to the Vagaro Drive page in your Settings (Settings -> Vagaro Drive). Then select Change Plan.
18. Select the plan you want to purchase. Then click Buy. Click Remove All Storage if you do not want to use the feature.
19. If you selected Remove All Storage, select I agree to remove all files uploaded to forms. Then select Remove All Storage.
20. If you've activated this feature before and want to restore all your deleted files for a one-time $50 fee, you'll see the popup below while changing your plan. Click Restore Files.
If you do not want to restore your previous files and start fresh, click Not Now.
Adding Files and Images to Customer Profiles
1. Let's now add an image to the customer's profile. Click Customers at the top of the screen. Then select the client from the drop-down.
2. Select the Forms tab.
3. Click the green Fill New Form drop-down. Then select the form from the list.
4. Click Choose a File to upload a file from your computer files.
5. Click and drag the image over to the builder.
6. You'll see the image on the list. Click Choose a file to add another image. Click the X option if you want to remove it.
7. Click Save when you're ready.
8. You'll be able to edit or add a new image by clicking Edit. Click Download All to download a copy to your computer files.
Click here to learn more about creating a new form.