The Maximum Quantity is a great tool to use when restocking products and creating new purchase orders. You can assign max quantities to products when creating or editing them on the Inventory list.
Once you've set the max quantity and begin a new purchase order, the order quantity will autofill to reach the quantity you set.
Example: If the quantity of the product is 50 and there are 4 in stock, the Order Qty will automatically set to 46 as you're creating the purchase order since this is what's needed to reach the Max Qty
Let's get started!
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen once you log in.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Select Inventory.
4. Find the product on the list. Then select it.
5. Tap the three lines at the top-right of the screen. Then select Edit.
6. Enter the Max Quantity you want to set for the product. Then tap Submit at the top-right.
6. Now when creating a purchase order for the product, the Order Qty will autofill to reach the Max Quantity that we set.
Click here to learn more about creating purchase orders. Remember, you can only create purchase orders from the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen when you log in. Then select Inventory on the left sidebar.
2. Find the product on the list. Click the three dots corresponding to the item on the right side. Then click Edit.
3. Enter the Max Quantity you want to set for the product.
4. Click Submit when you're good to go.
5. Now when creating a purchase order for the product, the Order Qty will autofill to reach the Max Quantity that we set.
In the example below, the Max Qty for the product is 30. Since there is 25 in stock, the Order Qty automatically displays 5 since this is the amount that is needed to get to the maximum quantity.
Click here to learn more about creating purchase orders.